FLORIDA, 3 June 2023: ABM (NYSE: ABM), a leading provider of facility services, infrastructure solutions, and parking management, announced a multi-year extension of its long-standing relationship with Tampa International Airport (TPA). Through this extended partnership, ABM will continue its decade-long support of TPA’s employee shuttle service, including the expansion of the airport’s electric vehicle (EV) shuttle fleet with the addition of four new electric buses. ABM also manages customer parking services at TPA.
The new agreement will run for multiple years and includes the following key details:
- Four new electric buses will be added to TPA’s shuttle fleet.
- ABM will continue to manage customer parking at TPA.
- The partnership reflects ABM’s innovation and expansion as a national leader in eMobility infrastructure solutions.
- The partnership also fits seamlessly into TPA’s sustainability commitment to design and implement programs that are economically wise and environmentally and socially responsible.
Benefits of the Partnership
The partnership between ABM and TPA will provide a number of benefits for both parties, including:
- Improved transportation options for airport employees and customers.
- Reduced emissions and improved air quality.
- Increased sustainability and environmental stewardship.
- Enhanced customer experience.
The partnership between ABM and TPA is a win-win for both parties. The partnership will provide improved transportation options, reduced emissions, and enhanced sustainability for airport employees and customers. The partnership also reflects ABM’s innovation and expansion as a national leader in eMobility infrastructure solutions.