NOVONIX to showcase new technologies at June Investor Conferences

NOVONIX
0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 16 Second

AUSTRALIA, 6 June 2023: NOVONIX Limited (NASDAQ: NVX, ASX: NVX), a leading battery materials and technology company, announced that members of its executive team will participate in the following upcoming investor events in June 2023:

  • Benchmark Minerals Battery Gigafactory USA 2023 Conference on June 8 in Washington, DC
  • Shaw and Partners, ASX Graphite Virtual Conference on June 20 in Melbourne, Australia
NOVONIX-Lithium-Battery
NOVONIX-Lithium-Battery

NOVONIX management will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings with investors at these events. Presentation materials and webcast links will be available the day of each event on the NOVONIX investor relations website.

In March 2023, NOVONIX and TAQAT Development Company agreed to form a joint venture (JV) to produce high-performance graphite anode for use in electric vehicles (EVs) and energy storage systems (ESSs) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

NOVONIX/TAQAT
NOVONIX/TAQAT

The JV was expected to begin engineering for the facility in its first year, with the target of beginning construction in 2024. NOVONIX would contribute access to its proprietary intellectual property on a royalty-free basis, and TAQAT will hold a 60% equity stake in the JV. NOVONIX will hold the remaining 40% stake.

Company

NOVONIX is a leading battery technology company that is revolutionizing the global lithium-ion battery industry. The company develops and manufactures innovative, sustainable technologies, high-performance materials, and more efficient production methods. NOVONIX’s products and services are used by a wide range of customers, including electric vehicle manufacturers, energy storage system developers, and battery research and development organizations.

About Post Author

Team Evvahan

The #1 destination for #electricvehicle enthusiasts! Learn about the e-mobility ecosystem! | #ev news | #electrify⚡your 🚙 today 🚗 anything electric ⚡
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %